Activation will be available later today.
Thanks for activating your ticket. Please check your email inbox for our verification email & click the confirmation link to complete your activation.
Harvest Festival 2019 – Ticket Activation
Please complete the following form as accurately as possible then submit it when ready. We will send a confirmation email to the email address provided - click on the confirmation link in the email to complete the activation. Unconfirmed activations will be purged after 72 hours (3 days).
We collect this information to help safeguard ticket holders against fraud. We don't share it with anyone. We take your privacy very seriously and have taken measures to ensure your personal information remains secure.
If you have any issues with your activation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as organizers pledge to making participation in our event and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, nationality, race, religion, appearance, ability, level of experience, or sexual orientation.
Examples of behaviour that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Welcoming and inclusive language.
- Respecting viewpoints and experiences that differ from your own.
- Gracefully being receptive to and accepting constructive criticism.
- Focusing on what is best for the community.
- Showing empathy towards others.
- Helping those in need.
Examples of unacceptable behavior include:
- The use of sexualized language and unwelcome sexual attention or advances.
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or ideological attacks.
- Harassment of any kind, in public or private.
- Excessive intoxication.
- Theft or willful mistreatment of personal property.
- Violence of any kind.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVE OF CLAIMS, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT. BY AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF THIS DOCUMENT YOU WILL WAIVE CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE.
TO: Justin Martin, 2382090 ONTARIO INC., David MacLeod, Irving Shaw, Promise Inc. o/a Harvest Festival; Peter Camani o/a Screaming Heads / Midlothian Castle; (hereinafter referred to as the “Sponsors”)
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
- I wish to attend and participate in the “Sponsors” activities and events. I recognize and understand that this involves certain risks.
- Despite these and other risks, and fully understanding such risks, I wish to participate in Harvest Festival and the “Sponsors” activities and hereby assume all risks of same. I also hereby hold harmless the “Sponsors” and indemnify them against any or all claims, actions, suits, procedures, cost expenses (including attorney’s fees and expenses), damages and liabilities arising out of, connected with, or resulting from attending Harvest Festival and/or related activities on Midlothian Castle and/or the property at 981 Midlothian Road, Ryerson, Ontario.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
In consideration of participating in any “Sponsors” activities I hereby agree as follows:
- TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may in the future have against Justin Martin, 2382090 ONTARIO INC., David MacLeod, Irving Shaw, Promise Inc. o/a Harvest Festival; Peter Camani o/a Screaming Heads / Midlothian Castle, their owners, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives (all of whom are hereinafter referred to as “the Releasees”).
- TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense that I may suffer or that my next of kin may suffer as a result of my participation in events involving the “Sponsors” due to any cause whatsoever, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES.
- TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability from any damage to property of, or personal injury to, any third party, resulting from my participation.
- That this Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, in the event of my death.