Harvest festival ticket holders,

We hope all of you are healthy and can find calm during this unprecedented situation with Covid-19.

At this time, we are patiently awaiting a clear, official directive from the Province of Ontario as to how to proceed with our gathering in September.

If the province directs us to NOT proceed with Harvest 2020, at that time we will communicate the refund process and act swiftly.

At this time, we are not issuing refunds.

We are a community that invested in Harvest Festival before COVID-19. Let’s hope come September restrictions are some what behind us and we find a way to safely gather. However, we must recognize and prepare that this may not be the case.

Many will have opinions one way or another on this and for now, we simply need time as the situation unfolds.

To respect our personal capacities, we kindly ask all to withhold questions and refrain from debate until we have a relevant directive from the province.

There are still 95 days till Harvest.

Patience and understanding are what we all need as we move through this extremely challenging time.

Thank you and one way or another happy Harvest,

Justin & the Harvest crew