“BUY” A NEW TICKET
Final batch, on sale May 27th @ 12 noon. (limit 150) : $270.00 + fees + HST.
“REDEEM” A 2020 (non-refunded or used at Halcyon ’21) TICKET FOR THIS YEARS 2022 EVENT
Look up the status of your 2020 ticket using its 4-digit code to determine the status of your ticket:
- Activated (follow “STEP 2” below)
- Not Activated (follow “STEP 2” below)
- Refunded (Issued September 2020 from 2382090 Ontario Inc. Check your statements)
- Redeemed Halcyon 2021 (you need to buy a new ticket, details above)
If ticket is listed as “NOT ACTIVATED”:
- Visit https://harvestfestival.org/activate, fill out the form and a 2022 ticket will be emailed to you from email@example.com on Sunday February 27th.
If ticket is listed as “ACTIVATED”:
- We will automatically send you a 2022 ticket via email on Sunday February 27th.
Download and save your Harvest festival 2022 ticket somewhere safe and where you will remember where to find it come September. (Note, many email providers delete messages after some time)
“TRANSFER” AN ACTIVATED TICKET TO SOMEONE NEW
Ticket transfers are part of the activation process. Follow the link below to start the process of resetting your activation in order to transfer it to someone else.
- All provincial and municipal Covid-19 related policies and restriction at the time of the event will be followed.
- 2020 tickets will not be carried beyond 2022 unless pandemic rules make that necessary
- 2020 tickets must be redeemed for 2022 before July 1st 2022 to remain valid. Failure to do so will forfeit the ticket with out refund
In case of event restrictions or cancelations due to safety concerns,
- If under a pandemic restriction the event CAN NOT go-ahead all ticket will be postponed until the next Harvest is possible.
- If under a pandemic restriction of a reduced capacity that CAN accommodate all 2020 ticket holders only the new tickets purchased in 2022 will be postponed until the next Harvest is possible and only 2020 ticket holders are allowed to gain entry to the 2022 event.
- If under a pandemic restriction of a reduced capacity that CAN NOT accommodate all 2020 ticket holders, ticket will be postponed until the next Harvest is possible.
- If under a pandemic restriction of a reduced capacity that CAN see a smaller event take place with less then the number of 2020 ticket holders and we choose to do that, both 2020 and 2022 ticket holders will have the opportunity to redeemed their ticket on a 1st come 1st serve basis up to the number of people permitted under the Provincial restriction.