Reset Activation on a Ticket – If you have arranged for someone else to use your ticket, you’ll need to reset the activation so they can activate it for themselves and not experience delays at the gate. This can only be accomplished if you have access to the email that was last used for activating the ticket code.
Purchase a Re-sold Ticket from a friend or third party on Facebook (at your risk).
- The 2020 tickets all-in were $273.00 (Tier 1) and $296.00 (Tier 2).
- The 2022 tickets all-in were for $325.00.
- All provincial and municipal Covid-19 related policies and restriction at the time of the event will be followed.
- 2020 tickets will not be carried beyond 2022 unless pandemic rules make that necessary
- 2020 tickets must be redeemed for 2022 before July 1st 2022 to remain valid. Failure to do so will forfeit the ticket with out refund
In case of event restrictions or cancelations due to safety concerns,
- If under a pandemic restriction the event CAN NOT go-ahead all ticket will be postponed until the next Harvest is possible.
- If under a pandemic restriction of a reduced capacity that CAN accommodate all 2020 ticket holders only the new tickets purchased in 2022 will be postponed until the next Harvest is possible and only 2020 ticket holders are allowed to gain entry to the 2022 event.
- If under a pandemic restriction of a reduced capacity that CAN NOT accommodate all 2020 ticket holders, ticket will be postponed until the next Harvest is possible.
- If under a pandemic restriction of a reduced capacity that CAN see a smaller event take place with less then the number of 2020 ticket holders and we choose to do that, both 2020 and 2022 ticket holders will have the opportunity to redeemed their ticket on a 1st come 1st serve basis up to the number of people permitted under the Provincial restriction.