Ticket Activation (Digital Waiver)
Activation associates your ticket to both an email address as well as an electronic acceptance of the waiver. Please provide accurate information.
Benefits of ticket activation:
- Fraud prevention: once you activate your ticket, no one else can use that ticket at the gate.
- Hard ticket loss insurance: if you lose your hard ticket, we can confirm with ID. The sooner the better. Note: This requires a gate supervisor, so please do not lose your ticket, as it is the fastest way through the gate.
- Simplified ticket reselling: our reactivation process provides assurance that you’re not getting scammed when reselling tickets to/from people you don’t know. Sellers MUST send the ticket to the purchaser. The code alone is NOT your ticket and activation will not email the buyer the ticket.
- Faster entry to the festival when you arrive at the gate
- Environmentally friendly: No paper to sign at the gate
Do it now – It’s as easy as 1,2,3:
- Go to https://harvestfestival.org/activate with your ticket code
- Follow the instructions to activate your ticket.
- A confirmation will be emailed to you.
The activation process is quick and painless. Incomplete activations will reset after 1 hour if no confirmation is received.
MULTIPLE TICKETS / GROUP PURCHASES
If multiple tickets were purchased by an individual on behalf of a group or for someone for any reason, please forward this email to those persons, as each and every ticket holder must have a ticket activated in their name before gaining entry to the festival.
If you give or sell an activated ticket to someone, you will need to reset the activation so the new ticket holder can then re-activate the ticket with their info. This requires the activated ticket code and the email address of the person to whom you intend to give/sell the ticket. A two-way verification then takes place via email (both seller AND buyer must click a confirmation link that is emailed to them), following which the activation will be reset and ready for the new ticket holder to activate themselves.
Keep in mind that Harvest is not involved in the transfer of the actual ticket. The giver/seller is 100% responsible for providing the ticket to the recipient, whether that’s an e-ticket (PDF with QR code) or hard ticket.
Are you looking to sell your ticket or buy it from someone on Facebook? Check out this step-by-step guide. This is the way!
A link to the activation reset page below is included with the activation completion email.
If you need any assistance at all with your tickets or activation processes, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.