In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as organizers pledge to making participation in our event and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, nationality, race, political opinion, religion, appearance, ability, level of experience, or sexual orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Welcoming and inclusive language.
- Respecting viewpoints and experiences that differ from your own.
- Gracefully being receptive to and accepting constructive criticism.
- Focusing on what is best for the community.
- Showing empathy towards others.
- Helping those in need.
Examples of unacceptable behavior include:
- The use of sexualized language and unwelcome sexual attention or advances.
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or ideological attacks.
- Harassment of any kind, in public or private.
- Excessive intoxication.
- Theft or willful mistreatment of personal property.
- Violence of any kind.