Health & Conduct
Harvest is unique. Organized by friends, for friends, like nowhere else. It’s not a chance to lose your mind in excess.
This is a reminder to take good care of yourself and not become a casualty of excess creating problems for you, your friends and the events you attend.
We individually and as a group have a responsibility to: “Eat” good food, get good “Sleep”, “Drink lots of Water” and “Leave No Trace” because “Excess Makes a Mess” so please “Moderate Yourself and Friends!”
This is what is required of each of us. With this in mind, we as a community will continue to gather and celebrate together for years to come, building upon our successes to make Harvest better and more refined as we grow into the future.
We look forward to your positive conversations throughout the Harvest weekend on this topic.
Stay safe and healthy
HARVEST LOVES YOU!!!
CODE OF CONDUCT
Burks Falls Community
- Our gracious hosts expect visitors to their community to be respectful. Always present yourself well as you are a Harvest Ambassador
- Support the local businesse
- The fun starts at the festival, not before (don’t ever drink and drive etc.)
- Remain in control of yourself at all times
- Take it easy and pace yourself remembering to “eat good food, get good sleep and remain well hydrated by drinking lots of water”
- Take to heart responsibility for yourself, your friends and those around you
- Be proactive in directly addressing poor behavior and decisions by yourself and friends in a constructive and positive way
- Never bring trouble to Harvest
Leave No Trace (duh!)
- Nothing tossed on the ground, ever!!!
- Your campsite is always maintained and kept tidy
- Do what it takes to be sure you and the people around you leave no trace even if you need to pick up after your neighbour to make this happen
Ride to and from Harvest
- Ensure your driver is sober and well rested. Refuse to allow anyone to drive otherwise
- Expect to meet our good friends the OPP who do a fantastic job keeping us safe from each other and ourselves. Show your gratitude to them and treat them as your friend and with respect… If you have any issue it reflects on all harvesters so make sure you have none
When you come to Harvest you agree to honour the above. You’re expected to demonstrate maturity, moderation and care at all times and we expect of you that the week following you find yourself feeling great, recharged and inspired as Harvest is to be a productive part of your life.